On this website Depesche Vertrieb GmbH & Co. KG presents itself on the Internet and offers its trade partners special services. This web offer (subsequently called "Depesche Website“ ) and the use of the services it offers are subject to the following General Conditions for Use.
- The Depesche web offers are operated by Depesche Vertrieb GmbH & Co. KG, Vierlander Str. 14, D-21502 Geesthacht, Germany (subsequently called "Depesche").
- By using this website, the user agrees to observe every point of these General Conditions for Use. Otherwise the user is not allowed to use the Depesche Website or the services offered thereon.
- All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, illustrations, text, audio clips, video and animation clips are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Unless stipulated to the contrary, all trademarks on this website are protected in favour of Depesche. "TOPModel", "Miss Melody", "Dino World", "Ylvi" and "Princess Mimi" are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. The copyright is owned by Kjeld Schiøtz or Depesche. Pages of this website may be saved and/or printed out for private use only. Reproduction for commercial purposes or for circulation to third parties is only permitted with the express written permission of Depesche. The content of this website may not be copied or circulated for commercial purposes or made available to third parties is any other way unless expressly permitted in writing by Depesche. By the use of this company presentation no licence is granted for the use of the intellectual property of Depesche or third parties contained on this website.
- The Depesche Website contains links to other websites. From these pages the user can gain access to pages which use the logos and brand names of Depesche, but which are operated by independent third parties. Depesche checks these sites when they are linked for the first time, but has no influence on the design and content or the continual changes made to these sites, and can therefore accept no liability for the legality, correctness, topicality, completeness, and quality of the information provided there. Depesche distances itself explicitly from all contents of all linked websites that have been altered since linking. This applies to all links placed within Depesche's website. Depesche is not liable for any damage incurred by the user as a result of using or not using the information or services offered on third party websites. Depesche also enters into no sales contracts or contracts of any nature for the purchase of products published on these websites or for the execution of services offered on these websites. Should you experience any difficulties or other problems in connection with these websites, we would ask you to contact the operator of the website in question directly, and at the same time notify Depesche.
- No avouchment or guarantee can be made, either expressly or implicitly, for the information and data on this page. This website was created with the utmost care. Nevertheless no guarantee can be made that the information contained thereon is error free or exact. Due to the nature of the Internet and computer systems, Depesche cannot accept any liability for the uninterrupted availability of the Depesche Website. Although Depesche makes every effort to keep the Depesche Website virus free, Depesche cannot accept any liability for virus contamination. Depesche only accepts liability for damaged incurred by using this website, whether directly or indirectly, in cases of intent or gross negligence, in cases of fraudulent intent where there is an express guarantee of condition and quality, for claims under the German Product Liability Law, as well as for any damage to body and health. In the case of damage incurred as a result of minor negligent violations, Depesche's liability is limited to the violation of essential contractual duties and only within the framework of foreseeable damages such as are typical of the contract.
- It is possible that changes may be made to the individual products and services mentioned on individual pages after copy deadline. The right is reserved to make alterations to the construction, shape, and colouring, in so far as the alterations or deviations are in the interest of Depesche and can reasonably be accepted by the customers. All statements regarding legal, statutory, and tax regulations refer exclusively to the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Some pages of the Depesche Website are protected by a password. In the interest of security for business operations, access to these pages is only granted to registered users. There is no automatic entitlement to registration with Depesche. Depesche is entitled to revoke any user's entitlement to access by barring the user's access data at any time and without being required to give reasons. This particularly applies to users who gave false information when registering, who are guilty of infringing these conditions of use or other regulations when accessing or using the Depesche Website, or who have not used the Depesche Website for a long period of time. The user is obliged to give true information when registering, and to inform Depesche immediately of any alterations which need to be made at a later date. The user data supplied during registration will not be made accessible to third parties. The user is responsible for all activities carried out using his/her user ID. The user can demand that his registration be deleted at any time as long as the deletion is not in opposition to ongoing contractual relationships.
- When using the offers made on this website you will, under certain circumstances, be requested to supply details of personal information. All information is supplied on a voluntary basis. Your personal details will only be stored, edited, and used in accordance with valid German data security regulations. The personal details supplied within the framework of using our offers are used for the purpose of dealing with your enquries. Your data will only be used for advertising and marketing purposes with your express permission. You can revoke your consent with immediate effect at any time.
- In order to improve the use of our website, Depesche uses so-called "Cookies", as do most other suppliers of services on the Internet. These are small text files which are stored in your PC. This enables Depesche to recognise your PC on future visits and thus make your visit to the Depesche website more comfortable. Cookies do not save any personal information about you. They also do not cause any damage to your PC and do not contain any viruses. You can of course delete the cookies filed in your PC at any time. If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you can deactivate this function at any time by adjusting the setting of your browser. You can certainly also use the Depesche website without cookies, but you will find it is more comfortable for you to use the Depesche website if cookies can be used.
- Depesche reserves the right to alter or re-new these General Conditions for Use with immediate effect at any time. Any alterations will be announced on the Depesche website. In this connection we would ask you to refer to our website at regular intervals. Continued use of the Depesche website is only possible if the altered conditions are accepted.